Please reach out with any questions, to organise to come see the practice or set up an interview.
Sunyata Psychology Clinicians:
- Enjoy working independently
- Thrive in roles where they have freedom to choose their own hours and methods of practicing
- Are relaxed, compassionate, reflective, hard-working and value equality
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to rapidly build strong relationships with clients
- Deliver high quality, evidence-based psychological treatments
- Do not like being micro-managed
- Have their own ABN
- Love the work they do!
What we bring to the table:
Working at Sunyata Psychology comes with flexibility around days (where possible) and hours, full virtual administration support, and support from the principal psychologist to learn how to launch into private practice if you are new to the game.
The position is contract employment, with a 60/40 split. This means the hourly rate ranges between $108 (for Generally Registered Psychologists and Clinical Psychology Registrars) and $144 (for Clinical Psychologists).
The position comes with your own freshly carpeted, painted and furnished room, referrals, virtual administration support and your choice of days and hours. Monthly peer supervision also included, along with informal peer support during the day.
What you bring to the table:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Be eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- A valid Working with Children Check
- A recent National Police Check (within last 12 months)
- A desire for continual learning and improvement in self and practice
- An excellent work ethic
We ask that you commit to a minimum of one full day per week and 5 clients per day.
We also ask that you use Halaxy practice management software while working at the practice. This enables us to provide you with the software, and for Theresa, our virtual administration manager to do all of your admin for you.
0493 105 844